Not much more to say here. Downloads are available from the usual location. A big thanks to Robby and Attila for their contributions to the release, thanks to other authors also.
Users of the 1.2 series are suggested to upgrade.
A summary of the changes since v1.2.9rc1 may be found below.
Guillaume Delacour (1):
- Fix compilation with GCC 4.7.
- Backported Shawn’s NoSnoticeStack code from insp21
- Replace [cC]olour with [cC]olor
- /STATS: Update the helpop stats-characters aswell as give the ziplink and shun modules their own stats-characters so they actually work and don’t collide with others (shun was for example overriding svshold
- Add some more info about logging types and levels to the config file, correct a channels debug type and make a MISC message fall under CULLLIST instead since it is related to the other Cullstuff (MISC was o
- Some minor corrections and tab removals
- shun: Correct stats character in the notice too
- shun: stats functionality is implemented, this may be removed
- Make m_shun work on aliases
- /STATS: updates
- Checking E-lines once is enough
- Update helpop config file name and remove some spaces
- Add an /HELP alias for /HELPOP
- Replace copyright headers with headers granting specific authors copyright
- Headers: update remaining scripts too
- resource.rc: update copyright to 2012
- Headers: update the modules Makefile header that is generated by configure
Robin Burchell (2):
- remove trailing whitespace
- v1.2.9 final
Shawn Smith (2):
- Fixes issue #39 reported by @attilamolnar. Thanks to @attilamolnar for supplying the code.
- This addresses the memory leak issues reported in issue #38.
William Pitcock (1):
- Explicitly shut down stdio’s stdin/stdout/stderr.
- Fix double free (in 1.2 the core deletes the commands upon module unload not the module)
- Fixes for OnDelLine checking hardcoded line type ‘K’ instead of IsBurstable() and not obeying loopCall, thus broadcasting a redundant DELLINE for every DELLINE received.
- Fix MaxModes check when bursting bans for a channel to compare the number of bans not the length of the parameters it queued for sending. This has caused nearly every ban to be sent in a seperate FMODE.
- Fix issue #18 reported by @int- (remote restriction on /stats)
- Fix crash in m_rline m_rline only called UseInterface() in the constructor, so when there was no regex engine loaded UseInterface() did nothing. If the specifed regex engine was loaded later on this
- Revert “m_ssl_gnutls: remove STARTTLS support”