InspIRCd v2.0.8 is now available, mainly it’s a bugfix release with almost no new features except the backported +L usermode from 2.1 by @Shawn-Smith.
Upgrading is strongly recommended.
- Updated example config path in Windows NSI script
- Fixed Windows build, int32_t is already defined in stdint.h. Add GnuTLS support for Windows. Made NSIS script include extra DLL files if supplied and include the conf/aliases and conf/modules example configuration files. Added make_gnutls_cert.bat to generate GnuTLS certificates on Windows. Fixed typo in gnutlscert.pm.
- Add CHANNELLEN to isupport
Justin Crawford (1):
- Added color codes to /rules, moved the parsing to ServerConfig and cleaned the code up a bit
Sadie Powell (4):
- Update Doxyfile for the latest Doxygen.
- Explicitly deprecate some config changes.
- GnuTLS requires pkg-config as well.
- Fix Doxygen syntax errors.
Shawn Smith (4):
- Backported usermode +L from insp21. Stops forced redirection given by cmode +L
- Updated the version lines on several modules.
- Fix to show ERR_NEEDMOREPARAMS for cmd_userhost and cmd_ison
- Improved the SimpleModeHandlers
- Remove leftover #ifdefs and #includes from cmd_*.cpp
- m_delaymsg Remove unused code
- m_delaymsg Stop sending +d mode change to users when a remote user joins a channel with +d on it
- m_delaymsg Don’t bother with remote users
- m_spanningtree Fix crash in SVSPART handler when the given channel doesn’t exist
- #include <stdint.h>, add header guard to extensible.h Fixes #102 reported by @kshade
- cmd_stats Remove unused preprocessor stuff (it has been living in stats.cpp for a while)
- m_ldapoper Say what the module actually does in the description
- m_setname, m_chgname Disallow empty GECOS, spotted by @Robby-
- m_inviteexception Read invitebypasskey setting once and store it instead of reading it at every invite check
- m_inviteexception Remove useless check
- m_globops Don’t concatenate, the command parser does it for us as maxparams for the command is 1
- m_stripcolor Removing a character from a string while iterating it is slightly less complicated
- m_swhois Switch to OnPostOper hook instead of using OnPostCommand
- m_mlock Remove unnecessary iteration
- m_shun Display shun target correctly in the error message when adding a new shun and it exists
- m_lockserv Remove obsolete comments and unnecessary string clear()s
- m_lockserv Don’t lock/unlock when already locked/unlocked, update messages
- m_satopic Use WriteGlobalSno instead of writing the same thing with SNO->WriteToSnoMask and PI->SendSNONotice
- m_setname, m_chgname Unify notices and annoucements
- m_spanningtree Add function to easily determine whether a server was introduced to the network, use it to determine when to send SQUIT
- cmd_commands Don’t show server only commands to users
- Use std::set instead of std::map in irc::portparser
- Don’t manage memory manually for the commasepstream in irc::portparser
- Fix allow_overlapped having the opposite effect in irc::portparser
- Close files opened with popen() with pclose() instead of fclose()
- m_chanlog Use std::multimap::equal_range for iteratation instead of ::find and then checking each key after it
- m_halfop, m_chanhistory Remove redundant ModeParser::DelMode() calls, the modes are deleted automatically on unload
- m_chanhistory Read the boolean config entry with getBool()
- Change debug message in Invitation::Find() to output expiration time as a string to avoid warnings
- Revert m_xline_db Get the xlines from the core, don’t maintain a seperate list (reverse-merged from commit 183b182b3d6c0c32f4d10e131a55adbf54b8be01)
- Move STATS handler back to cmd_stats so it’s hotpatchable again
- m_ident Close the socket and mark as done when received something instead of doing it in two places before returning
- m_ident Fix casting User pointers to LocalUser pointers blindly
- m_blockamsg Remove redundant null pointer and IS_LOCAL() check
- Use less memory when rehashing built-in hashmaps
- Use SimpleUserModeHandler/SimpleChannelModeHandler where possible
- m_services_account Simplify mode handlers
- Release 2.0.8