InspIRCd v2.0.22 is now available, download it from the releases page.
This release fixes the issues discovered since 2.0.21, containing important stability and correctness related fixes and better support for newer compilers (GCC 6.x). There is a new config option
<options:hideulinekills> that can be used to hide server notices for KILLs done by U-Lined servers (services). A desync issue has also been fixed which caused some channel bans to be not synced on burst for empty non-permanent channels in some cases.
Many third party libraries shipping with the Windows installer has been updated: OpenSSL to 1.0.1t, GnuTLS to 3.4.14, OpenLDAP to 2.4.44, PCRE to 8.39 and GeoIP to 1.6.9.
View the complete changelog here.
Thanks to the following people for their work on this release:
- Fix dccallow to work with files with spaces in their names
- Don’t show snotices for kills from ulined clients
- Fix bursting channel bans
Attila Molnar (9):
- Remove embarrassing negative comments about some clients from the code
- Fix for GCC 6 rightfully optimizing out the NULL check of ‘this’ in ConfigTag::readString()
- Stop processing the new connection in UserManager::AddUser() when an internal SocketEngine error happens and the user is quitted
- Don’t exit on rehash if the pid file cannot be written
- m_ssl_gnutls, m_ssl_openssl After a read schedule another read if data remains in the buffer of the SSL library
- m_ssl_openssl Verify DH params being non-NULL before setting it on the context
- Fix more incorrect std::string::operator usage
- m_censor Fix possible incorrect cast of dest
- Release v2.0.22
Guillaume Delacour (1):
- Minor spelling errors in m_spanningtree.so
Sadie Powell (12):
- Quote paths in the makefile.
- Fix GCC 6 warning about null checking this.
- Fix ‘cron’ and ‘restart’ in the helper not forwarding arguments.
- Partially revert “Quote paths in the makefile”.
- Delete modules cautiously when doing a deinstall.
- Fix extraneous quotes in makefile template.
- Add configuration for building with Travis-CI.
- Fix a minor warning in m_hideoper on some systems.
- Fix 005 not showing some modes with the same rank as others.
- GCC should never assume that this can not be null.
- Force link sqlite3 on OS X when doing Travis builds.
- Fix challenge auth when using m_hash_gnutls instead of m_sha256.