InspIRCd v2.0.26 is now available, download it from the releases page.
This release contains bug fixes and documentation corrections. Most notably:
- m_banredirect no longer creates phantom redirects in some rare cases.
- m_cgiirc clients connecting from [GZK]Lined hosts through an ELined gateway are now banned correctly.
- m_swhois messages set via an oper block are now correctly removed on deoper.
- m_xline_db and m_spanningtree now store the correct user as the XLine setter.
All users are recommended to upgrade.
Thanks to the following people for their work on this release:
- Fix referring to sqloper and sqlauth as extras in modules.conf
- Fix two minor docs issues
- Fix blank instead of empty PART message when a user is shunned
Matt Schatz (1):
- Improve some documentation (#1483).
Michael Hazell (1):
- m_chanhistory: optionally exempt bots from receiving history.
Peter Powell (10):
- Add length checking to GetExtBanStatus and m_banexception.
- Clarify the documentation of <connect:allow>.
- Fix m_xline_db storing the wrong setter in the XLine database.
- Fix m_spanningtree sending the wrong setter in S2S ADDLINE.
- Use HTTPS URLs in the executable file and include examples.
- Always store something in the cgiirc hostname extension.
- Set User::host before calling ChangeIP().
- Remove swhois messages set in the oper block on deoper.
- Fix ModuleManager’s external source lists not working with HTTPS.
- Release v2.0.26
Wade Cline (1):
- m_ssl_openssl: Remove deprecated API members.
- [2.0]: Helpop: Move extban ‘U’ from acting to matching Already fixed in master in 8587df2
- Update the GeoIP ExtItem when CGI:IRC sets the real IP (#1471)
- Fix ELine::Matches returning false on existing match
- Make sure banredirect metadata can not be duplicated
- Fix comparator logic for ordering by channel
- Revert std::set changes and add duplicate checking in m_banredirect instead, as requested by @Adam-