InspIRCd v3.0.0 is now available, download it from the releases page.
This release contains many major new enhancements. Some of which include:
- Full support for all currently ratified IRCv3 extensions.
- Support for WebSocket connections.
- Support for the bcrypt and PBKDF2 password hashing algorithms.
- Support for the WHOX extension.
- Support for UNIX socket connections.
- Support for the HAProxy PROXY protocol.
- Many performance improvements.
To upgrade from v2 please consult our list of config changes.
A big thanks goes out to all of the people who have contributed to this release and to IRC.com for funding my last year of InspIRCd development.
The full change log can be found on GitHub.