InspIRCd v3.1.0 is now available, download it from the releases page.
This release fixes a crash bug in the silence module as well as adding several minor features. Most notably:
- Fixed a crash in the silence module when built with older GCCs.
- Fixed an inverted condition in the commonchans module which made the module not work.
- Fixed pending X-lines only being applied to a single user.
- Added support for disabling a STS policy for users in specific connect classes.
- Added support for the IRCv3 Message IDs specification.
No breaking configuration changes have been made since the v3.0.0 release but if you are upgrading from v2 please consult our list of config changes in v3.