InspIRCd v3.4.0 is now available, download it from the releases page.
This release fixes many minor bugs and adds several minor features. Most notably:
<cloak:ignorecase>to ignore the case of a FQDN when cloaking.
- Added a workaround for gateway IP addresses being banned by the connectban module.
- Added support for filtering part messages to the chanfilter module.
- Disabled DNS, DNSBL, and ident lookups for unregistered KiwiIRC.com users in the example provider configs.
- Fixed the example configs allowing voiced users to voice/devoice other users.
- Fixed the silence module not being able to add or remove entries in some cases.
- Updated the NetBSD
EV_SETworkaround now that upstream have fixed the issue.
No breaking configuration changes have been made since the v3.0.0 release but if you are upgrading from v2 please consult our list of config changes in v3.
The full change log can be found on the docs site or on GitHub.